Heidi's Brooklyn Deli is donating free bread to their communities continuing this week starting Monday, March 30th nationwide for our #sharetheloaf Campaign.
Follow all of our locations across the country at Heidi's Brooklyn Deli - Corporate as they pass the torch from California to Maine donating bread to their local communities.
Visit and 'like' your local Heidi's Brooklyn Deli social media pages to find out what day and time your Heidi's Brooklyn Deli will be donating bread in your community.
Times may be tough for our industry, but we can still share a little bit of joy in the best way we know how - Delicious, Homemade Bread!
America, let's make lemonade out of lemons together.
#sharetheloaf #strongertogether #heidisbrooklyndeli
• Every Heidi’s bakes 8 different flavors of bread from scratch with NO additives or preservatives.
• The variety of Heidi’s menu includes high quality sandwiches, fresh salads, handmade bagels, breakfast, soups, wraps and fruit smoothies.
• Recipes are made in-house and clean and natural ingredients are sourced whenever possible.
• Heidi’s Brooklyn Deli looks forward to serving food made from the freshest ingredients.
• With 18 locations and growing, Heidi’s Brooklyn Deli is proud to have a strong footprint in Colorado and locations in states across the country.
• We want to be your neighborhood choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We look forward to opening a location near you.
Fabulous New York style deli. Their Cajun sauce is awesome. Fresh, homemade breads daily. I had the Spicy Ham and Cheese on Light Jewish Rye…Amazing!!!Skip S.
I had the Salmon Sandwich. AMAZING! Sweet, spicy and all over delicious!
I’ll be back next week!Jessica M.
These guys know how to make a mean sandwich. Where else can you get a Bronx Bomber (Pastrami, Egg Salad on Rye) with coleslaw? Man I’m in heaven!Daniel R.
Currently in egg salad coma. HUGE sandwiches with delicious, soft and fresh bread. I got a sandwich, pickle, chips and drink all for one low price.Nikki B.
It’s really hard to find a good sandwich outside of New York. I think Heidi’s has accomplished this. I had the Eggplant Sandwich and it was excellent!Tina H.